Monday, February 25, 2013

IntraMax - The benefits of the right liquid multivitamins


IntraMax - The benefits of the right liquid multivitamins

Many people may choose to use a liquid multivitamins. Some people have problems swallowing pills and taking a multivitamin in a liquid form helps them to avoid these problems. Some people also believe that liquid multivitamins are more potent, and are more readily used by the body, than their pill counterparts. Yet, there are some side effects to liquid multivitamins that you should be aware of and try to avoid.
Your body can only absorb so much liquid multivitamins – or any nutrition – at one time.  Don’t overdose on your liquid multivitamins.  Lets say you are committed to improving your health, and have selected liquid multivitamins as part of your work to a better you.  Let me ask you this – how many years did it take for you to see the negative effects on your body?  Do you think you can take extra liquid multivitamins and bounce back in a few days of taking more?  More is not always better.  Just like a cut, which scabs and flakes away as the new skin grows, it takes TIME to heal.
We are well acquainted with the word 'supplements' for many years now. Either as part of medications for deficiencies or as energy sources, these have been used over and over by one and all. It is difficult to find out the exact reason why these have become so popular in masses but you surely can't overlook the benefits associated with them. Of all the supplements, the most popular ones have been vitamins! I am sure you must have heard of vitamin pills or capsules and would have used them a couple of times as well. Let us see the possible reasons behind the popularity of liquid multivitamins andliquid multivitamins how they prove to be useful.
How do I know this?  I’m a special type of mother.  I have a son who doctors said would not live.  He contracted meningitis at 3 weeks of age.  His brain was damaged, and it basically washed away like that scab we talked about earlier.  My son’s skull actually collapsed into his head where brain matter once “was*.   Here is a photo for you at the right.  This changed our lives, and his forever.
After 10 months of seeking help for our brain-injured and medially fragile son -- we were fortunate to find a naturopathic doctor.  I knew very little about the field, most of what I read said it was “smoke and mirror healthcare”.   The truth I have found is this.  Hospitals and standard western medicine is great for saving lives, performing thousands of different types of surgeries, and emergency medicine.  But, your daily wellness, that comes from what you put into your body.  The old saying “you are what you eat” is 100% true.
Everyone has a different body.  They look similar on the outside, but the contents are ALL different.  Two people can eat everything the same or take the same liquid multivitamins -- however, the environment or genetics might change something about the way their body reacts to exactly nutritional input.

The change liquid multivitamins might make in your life

Today, my son is 10 years old and looks like the photo at the left.  He is a very neurological injured child.  However, he is happy, and his head is not as sunk as it was for the first three years of his life.  It was not always this way.  He was very unhappy for liquid multivitaminsthe first 3 years of his life.  He could not sleep, he could not stool for 10 days a time, he could not chew his food, and sometimes choked and vomited what he had worked so hard to consume.
If your seeking a place to start, I would start with IntraMax liquid multivitamins.   Why?
I could write so many reasons here.  But, it comes down to this.  If I can give my son IntraMax liquid multivitamins and his body can go from Picture 1 to Picture 2 -- what can it do for the concerns you have about your body?  I am a person who goes by what I see in life.  I am clearly a “proof is in the pudding” type of person.   I work from home to support the needs of my disabled son.  Anyone can easily find me and see his progress.  I am not saying I can “FIX” cerebral palsy, or any other disease -- and I am certainly not saying liquid multivitamins can cure any or every disease.  Our life is far from what would be called “perfect”.  But, I don’t fear colds or illness will take the life of my once frail son. We are healthy!  And for that, I am thankful.
Getting to the mindset I am now regarding health and wellness took years of learning.  My son and I have entered a hospital 3 times for a needed surgery.  After our most recent 4-hour hip surgery, we were discharged the next day!  Doctors are amazed we function as well as we do.  My son is non-verbal, can only eat mashed foods and had a skull filled would mostly with only cerebral spinal fluid.
If you are looking for a place to start – I can’t tell you exactly what to do, but I can tell you where I started IntraMax liquid multivitamins.
Why tell you?  Because I am a different type of person.  I can’t do much in life – I am busy caring for my son all the time.  My life was reduced to daily hygiene, toileting, drool wiping and food mashing!   My son and I feel useful if we share just a little tip that might help someone else and make my son’s life experience be a useful piece of information for someone else.
From our home office to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment